Thursday, August 19, 2010

Would Love One of These

I came across a couple of blogs recently...you know how one blog seems to lead you to another and another etc...well..I love my cricut and I have been "stalking" some of the blogs that are more geared towards the using the Cricut..I have been finding so many ideas recently..especially on this blog...
http://www.cricutholiday.com/

Then to this one...
http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/

then to this gorgeous thing.....


"Limited Edition Workbox "

"The Original Scrapbox"

Would love to win one of these..wouldn't you..well..then you need to follow this link...

You might have to scroll down a post or two to get the instructions..but..it's worth it..and oh..don't forget to enter for the new Cricut Cartridges releases too....

Good Luck!!!

Hugs
T





6 comments:

Jane H said...

Terry that is really cool but don't think it would be practical for me!!! No way all my stuff would fit in there :) Hope you have some great new ideas to share with us from all your blog hopping.

Anonymous said...

TERRY...this is S2G...we need you to get us your email so we can send you your winnings...DEIDRE

Angela B. said...

My husband owns a cabinet shop Iw il definitely have to show this to him. I have never seen a cabinet like this! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Terry,
I am now following you, so I hope you'll keep up to date with your fabulous creations.

Lisa K, I belive has a Scrap Box! If I remember right (Fibro Fog) her hubby bough it for here! (He's a keeper).

I'll have to ask her again!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Joynana said...

Terry that is so nice. I have a whole room, but that would be nice to have and I could pack everything away. I loved checking out your blog. You should stop by and see me sometime.

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/

craftypat said...

Hi there
Saw this at a show in the Uk at the beginning of the year but we were not
that impressed with it as we do not like the canvas units, so we brought the 100 cm tall units with hard plastic drawers that way we had storage and space on top for cricut/cuttlebug etc.,
Pat