Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gotta Share!!!

I have a couple of things to share but first is the suprise my sweet hubby bought for me a couple of weeks ago...I love almost anything chicken or rooster..It's my chicken theme and of course it has to bubble over into other parts of the house..not so much since we moved though..I am trying to keep them penned up and controled...lol...but anyway...my hubby went to town one day to the home and ranch store..not sure what he went for but one of the things he brought home was this beautiful rooster shaped fan..




I just love hime..he's so colorful...he found his home on my side board in the dining room...one of these days I am painting that "dresser" a red an I think he will even look better...He is just the coolest fan I have laid eyes on...

Now to share some crafty things..I have been in a one on one swap on the Cricut Site..It was a Wrinkled Paper Notebook swap..where we were assigned a partner and we each made the other an altered notebook using wrinkled paper..something I hadn't tried yet so I thought it would b a good challenge for me..I really enjoyed doing this and my only problem was knowing went to quit...here is the notebook I made for my partner Cindy..



No comments: