Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Don't Know What Happened...

I was working on posting the notebooks when my hubby wanted to make a run to Lowe's.  I saved what I was working on then thought I could  come home and finish it up and post..I couldn't figure out how to keep working on my draft,,,posted it thinking I could edit it..I can't figure out how to do that...If anyone reads this and can tell me how then please tell me..I know I have probably clicked everywhere but where I need to...anyway..I wanted to share the notebook I received from Cindy..so here it is..it's very pretty and I love the flowers...I have to figure out how to make them...of course you know it's prettier in person than it is in my photos...Cindy did a great job!

I am now working on some boot shaped tags for a swap..and I am having problems with them...I think they need something but not sure what...So I may try and get some pics taken soon to share here and see if anyone can help me out...

I think that is it for now..have a great week ahead!
T

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv altering journals...hope your weekend is fantastic!

enjoy *~*