Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone in America a Happy Thanksgiving...I am a day early but better than a day late...I figure by this time tomorrow we will all be moaning and complaining because we had too much to eat...but, tell ourselves...just a piece of pie for the road or before we put it away. 

It's been super nice weather here for November!  In the mid 70's again....It could stay like this for quite awhile...but, it won't...cooler days are in the forecast I think.  I think a chance of rain this evening but I don't think it's a huge chance...again....

Not allot to share...I am still busy trying to re-arange my craft room...I think I have all of that finished...it's just putting it back together. I am trying to throw some stuff out...or put it in a pile to give to someone that will use it and not just push it back in a drawer and forget all about it.  Every crafty item needs to be wanted and appriciated...not neglected...like I have been doing to so many of my things for far too long.

I will share some cards I made before I got the idea about my craftroom...these are simple, simple cards.  Another one I pinned from Pinterest. They did give my very neglected embossing olders some attention. I think I need to make a few more of these to have on hand for birthdays, thinking of you or just a plain hello card. 


As I mentioned above about having that last slice of pie.  What is your favorite?  Mine is Pecan...nothing even compares...well...maybe a close 2nd is Peanut Butter Pie but we haven't had that for Thanskgiving yet....

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

Hugs
T

No comments: