Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Living in the country we don’t really get trick or treaters. Except for our neighbors 2 boys and sometimes another neighbors grandkids but I don’t think we’ll see them this year as they are probably getting too old for it. But, we will have our neighbors 2 little boys…My Dh enjoys scaring the oldest who is 8 now. I remind him that one day he will get even. This year I don’t know what he’ll do as he’s been busy with some home improvements and also fighting a terrible cold. He may just not have it him…but, he’s been telling him that he better watch out..so maybe that will be the “trick” part…nothing. But, I’m sure he will come with something before the day is over.

We’re having “Indian Summer” here and just some wonderful sunny days…that’s after it was down in the 20’s earlier this week though…It’s so colorful around here now and I need to get my camera out and capture some of that color on my camera before it’s too late. Not wanting to think about all the leaves gone from the trees and the drab days of winter sitting in. But, then it’s also that much closer to spring!!!

Since it’s Halloween I saved these photos to share of “spiders” I took a few weeks back.Call me crazy but spiders don’t scare me..well, as long as they are outside and not inside the house. Outside they fascinate me…their webs intrigue me, I stand in awe. I can’t imagine how they do it. Over and over again too. So, I leave you with some spiders in their webs…Hope they don't scare you away....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jo said...

for some dumb reason an old song is starting to run thru my head... "I don't like spiders & snakes...." I think Jim Stafford sang it. Anyway... I do not like spiders- but you take some awsome photos & those webs are so neat & intricate looking.
methinks you need to give out photo shooting lessons
:)